Well it is hard to believe that we only have 6 weeks left! The time has flown by for sure. I guess I am one of the lucky ones as I have truly enjoyed being pregnant. Although check back with me in a few weeks when they say you really start to get miserable! Haha.
Not much to report. We still don't have the nursery set up as we are waiting for the dresser to arrive so they can deliver it all to us at once. I tried to go pick up what was in but who knew baby furniture was too big to fit in the back of an SUV....not me that is for sure. So our nursery currently consists of a glider with no cushions (they are getting recovered) and yep...that is about it! Although we do have a Pack N' Play should something crazy happen and we have Baby F before the furniture arrives - Lord help us if that is the case!
We took our last baby class last weekend - Newborn Care. It was pretty informative and we learned all we ever wanted to know about breastfeeding, swaddling, bathing, etc. Tom is of course an expert on swaddling and diaper changing now - but just wait till he tries it on a live baby instead of a doll that doesn't move!!!
We had a check-up yesterday and everything was looking great. I still measure right on track and yes the weight gain is still occuring! We go back in two weeks and that is when they start checking to see if I am dialated, etc. After that, it is weekly trips to see the doctor and then before we all know it Baby F will be here!!!
As always here are some pics of the ever expanding belly. It is really starting to stick out there as you can see and I can no longer see my feet which is always entertaining.

34 Weeks and counting...

The profile of 34 weeks....
We are headed to Lake Rabun this weekend for Labor Day and to Celebrate my sweet nephew Charlie's 5th Birthday! We love the lake so I can't think of a better place to go on my final trip before the doctor bans me from going anywhere that is more than 30 min away from the hospital.
Next appointment is September 17th....
Kba we need some new belly pics...not much longer hang in there
ReplyDelete