Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Nursery Pics...it's coming along slowly but surely...

We added some finishing touches to the nursery last weekend so I took some new pictures. We obviously still need artwork and for sure need some clothes - but those will have to wait till we know what Baby F is!

We moved the mobile so it wouldn't block the Monitor.


Our new Bouncy seat and swing combo!

The "reading" corner

Baby F's Armoire and limited wardrobe...I know it will fill up fast once we know what Baby F is

We added shelves as a bedside table so we could save room and add a hamper

Changing Table with Frog Humidifer and wipe warmer

Crib with Tall Tales Bumper and sheet...now all we need is a baby!

I will be 37 weeks tomorrow and go back to the doctor on Friday so more updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment