We have started the countdown till my new sister arrives. Mommy is due one month from today so over the past few weeks we had to fit in as many fun things as we could before the baby gets here.
First of all....I just wanted to show everyone a picture of the kite daddy and I made that won a prize at school for "Best Flyer". I colored it and helped daddy fold and staple it. It was just one piece of paper but it flew like a bird!
| Daddy, Hudson and the winning kite |
A few weeks ago we took a trip to Atlanta. Mommy can't travel anymore so we wanted to go down and see my cousins play baseball and soccer, celebrate SueSue's birthday and visit with MamMam. It was such a fun trip. I got to watch Reed play soccer and he did so well. Then we spent the afternoon at the baseball field watching PJ. He is such a good baseball player...it was fun to cheer for him! After that we went over to Uncle Pace and Auntie Leens' house to celebrate SueSue's birthday. As you can see we had so much fun. My cousins are so sweet to me and they play with me all the time. Uncle Pace cooked out and the food was great as usual...so good in fact...I had 3 pieces of corn on the cob! We also opened presents and had ice cream cake! What a great night!
| Playing with the cousins...they treat me like a Queen...haha |
| Sweet PJ snuggling with my family |
![]() |
| I don't know where I learned this b/c Mommy hates to shop |
After a full weekend in Atlanta, we headed home to prepare for my baby sister. Mommy was taking a picture of her 34 week belly so I had to show off my baby too. I think Mommy's baby is going to be WAY bigger than my baby doll!
| Mommy's baby and my Baby |
Aunt Kelly came over to visit a few times also and brought me this awesome growth chart. I have it hanging in my room and as you can see...I am already 34 inches tall...at 18 months! No wonder I am loving my big girl bed...I have so much room to stretch out. Speaking of being a big girl...I officially love my new bed and sleep all through the night now! It was a long transition but now it is awesome. I am still working on the potty thing but that is a lot harder than it looks. And I got a new tooth! One of my upper canine teeth came in and the other 1 and two lowers ones are about to break through the gums too! How exciting!
![]() |
| 34 inches at 18 months! |
School is still going great and I love my teachers and classmates but on May 21, I graduate to the toddler classroom. I will be sad to leave Miss Sheri but some of my old friends are in that class so it will be fun to be reunited with them.
A couple weekends ago, Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Macy took me to the Franklin Main Street Festival. It was fun to walk around and see all the people and dogs. I had a snow cone and of course got to jump in the jumpy castle. I LOVED it!
![]() |
| Franklin Main Street Festival...jumpy castles rock! |
Mommy and Daddy also took me and my sisters to Centennial park to feed the geese and ducks. I wasn't so sure at first but then I got into it. There were even baby goslings there and they were so cute!
![]() |
| Feeding the geese at Centennial |
Mommy had her 35 week check-up last week and everything looked good. Her belly is still too big but the doctor is not too concerned yet. As you can see, the torpedo is getting bigger and bigger. Even daddy's XXL shirts won't cover the whole thing!
| 35 weeks and XXL shirts don't even cover |
Yes...there is really only one baby in there!
| 35 weeks.... |
That is about all for now. Our neighborhood pool opened this weekend and we have already gone twice. I love it and have made lots of new friends that I know I will get to play with all summer. Mommy goes back to the doctor on Thursday and then hopefully gets an ultrasound in a week or two to check the size of the baby one more time!
As always...here are some pics from our adventures over the past month...
http://pix.kg/p/1033264201103%3A1919799421/scl




No comments:
Post a Comment