It's hard to believe 2010 has already come and gone. What a great year it was!
Hudson is just growing like a weed...I swear she is bigger now than she was a week ago at Christmas. We started her on rice cereal in her bottle this weekend and she loves it! Hopefully it will help fill her up and give us longer than two hours between meals to run errands and get things done! haha.
I start work on January 10 and can't believe 12 weeks is almost up. I don't even want to think about going back to work and being away from her all day but I think she will really enjoy daycare and getting to make new friends. She will be going to The Academy of Maryland Farms. It sounds so snobby and makes me laugh everytime but truth be told...it was the only one we got into. We are still on 5 other waiting lists! INSANE!
Not much else to report! Check back soon for more pics and updates on her first days of school.
Happy New Year to everyone and we hope 2011 is wonderful for you all!
Here are a few two month pictures....enjoy:

No comments:
Post a Comment