We have had a busy past few weeks. Where to start....we spent 10 wonderful days at Lake Rabun for July 4th. We did a lot of sunning, swimming and fire-works watching (shout-out to Brad Halter and his awesome fireworks show...). We also ran the Annual Rabun Ramble. I did the 5K...slowly...but I did finish and if there had been a pregnant group...I may have won a medal - or not. Congrats to Brooke Halter and Laura Halter Sardone who did medal in their age group and to PJ for running his first ever 5K - at age 7!!! Also, Congrats to Rachael Webster for winning her age group in the 10K and coming in second overall....yeah she finished her race before I finished mine...haha oh well.
Baby Frericks is officially 27 weeks along and as of last Thursday I am now in my third tri-mester. Baby F is as active as ever. He/she seriously kicks all day long and with those big feet - see earlier post - there is never a dull moment. It is an incredible feeling for sure!
With the help of Eileen, my sister-in-law, we have officially finished registering for Baby F. Talk about overwhelming...who knew there were like 70 diaper bag options. Tom and I finished up this weekend after a few hours at Babies R' Us and Target (and babysupermall.com). We are excited about all the goodies we picked out - now if we can just figure out where to put it all (fingers crossed we sell our house soon).
According to Tom, I am "nesting" so I spent the rest of the weekend cleaning out all of our closets, cabinets and kitchen. I am just trying to make space for the baby gear in case we haven't sold our house come October!
As you can see the belly is getting bigger and bigger everyday. The belly button is hanging on for dear life but as of now it has not popped out yet.
27 Weeks...
We go back to the doctor on July 28th so more updates coming soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment