You are probably wondering why I am not calling Baby Frericks a girl or boy...and that is because after much discussion, we have decided to wait and have it be a Surprise on October 14th. It was tough not to peek today but I think we did it (well Tom may have cheated but I don't think he did...haha).
Here are some funny statements made by our doctor today and it looks like we are in for a wild ride with Baby Frericks...
"Wow you guys have a wild child on your hands"
"There are the feet....those are some big feet for a little baby"
Needless to say, Baby Frericks was doing flips, moving around and hiding from the camera underneath my hip bone....its favorite spot apparently. Baby did give us a wave at one point but kept its little hands in fists in front of its face for most of the time. Although it did sneak in a few thumb sucks from time to time.
The best part of the day was that everything is great with Baby. All body parts and organs look great, its heartbeat was 138, growth is on track (well at least for the big feet) and everyone is healthy and happy.
Here is another pic of the ever expanding belly. Baby pics will be posted soon...

I love that y'all are not finding out the sex- so fun! Need to see you guys soon so we can compare knee stories...
ReplyDelete